This work was supported by the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program of Korea Research Foundation (KRF) and Amore-Pacific Co. (Korea), and by the NSF (DMR-0602684 (D.A.W.) and DMR-0507208 (Z.H.)) and the Harvard MRSEC (DMR-0213805). A.F.-N. is grateful to the Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia (MAT2004-03581) and to the University of Almeria (leave of absence). INEST Group is sponsored by PMUSA.
Fabrication of Monodisperse Gel Shells and Functional Microgels in Microfluidic Devices†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1851–1854, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, J.-W., Utada, Andrew S., Fernández-Nieves, A., Hu, Z. and Weitz, David A. (2007), Fabrication of Monodisperse Gel Shells and Functional Microgels in Microfluidic Devices. Angew. Chem., 119: 1851–1854. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604206
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMR-0602684, DMR-0507208
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: MAT2004-03581
- University of Almeria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!