This work was supported by the Sofja Kovalevskaja Award of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation to L.B. The authors would like to thank Dr. Carsten Schultz, Alen Piljic, and Robin Vetter for their help with fluorescence microscopy and discussions, and Dr. Kirill Alexandrov and Christine Nowak for their help with protein expression and purification.
A Synthetic Supramolecular Construct Modulating Protein Assembly in Cells†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1830–1834, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Wu, Y. and Brunsveld, L. (2007), A Synthetic Supramolecular Construct Modulating Protein Assembly in Cells. Angew. Chem., 119: 1830–1834. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604222
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2006
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!