J.B.-B.: X-ray crystallography. L.M.: NMR solution structure.
Structure and Total Synthesis of Lysobactin (Katanosin B)†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2085–2088, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
von Nussbaum, F., Anlauf, S., Benet-Buchholz, J., Häbich, D., Köbberling, J., Musza, L., Telser, J., Rübsamen-Waigmann, H. and Brunner, Nina A. (2007), Structure and Total Synthesis of Lysobactin (Katanosin B). Angew. Chem., 119: 2085–2088. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604232
We are grateful to our colleagues C. Fehér, S. Heald, P. Schmitt, and S. Seip for NMR analyses. G. Schiffer determined the minimal inhibitory concentrations. A. Mayer-Bartschmidt and M.-A. Brüning carried out the fermentations. W. Schröder helped us with small-scale peptide analyses. J. Ragot resynthesized compound 2. We thank A. Göller, J. Schamberger, and M. Lobell for fruitful discussions about the 3D structure. We are indebted to H. Wild and H. Haning for their continuous support of this project and to H. Schirok and N. Griebenow for a critical revision of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!