This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0322905). Funds from the NSF for the purchase of a SQUID magnetometer (CHE-9808044) and of an X-ray diffractometer (ESR-9108772, CHE-9207230, 9808165) are also gratefully acknowledged. The authors are indebted to Dr. Jim O'Brien of Quantum Design for his assistance in fine-tuning the AC susceptibility measurement of Figure 5.
A Low-Dimensional Iron(II) Phosphate Exhibiting Field-Dependent Magnetization Steps†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5440–5443, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Queen, Wendy L., Hwu, S.-J. and Wang, L. (2007), A Low-Dimensional Iron(II) Phosphate Exhibiting Field-Dependent Magnetization Steps. Angew. Chem., 119: 5440–5443. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604236
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2007
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!