The project is supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20572002, 20521202, 20225205, 20390050) and the Ministry of Education of China (Cheung Kong Scholars Program).
Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Rearrangement of Allenyl Sulfides: A Route to Furan Derivatives†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1937–1940, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Peng, L., Zhang, X., Ma, M. and Wang, J. (2007), Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Rearrangement of Allenyl Sulfides: A Route to Furan Derivatives. Angew. Chem., 119: 1937–1940. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604299
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20572002, 20521202, 20225205, 20390050
- Ministry of Education of China
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2007/z604299_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.