This work is supported by the Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO) and the Research Board of Ghent University.
Zeolite Shape-Selectivity in the gem-Methylation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1333–1336, February 12, 2007
How to Cite
Lesthaeghe, D., De Sterck, B., Van Speybroeck, V., Marin, Guy B. and Waroquier, M. (2007), Zeolite Shape-Selectivity in the gem-Methylation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons. Angew. Chem., 119: 1333–1336. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604309
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
- Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO)
- Research Board of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!