This work was supported by the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC) of Spain through projects CTQ2005-02609/BQU, BQU2003-05111, and CTQ2004-03760/BQU, and by the Comunidad de Madrid (grant P-PPQ-000225-0505). European FEDER funds (grant BQU2003-05111) are also acknowledged. M.S. and E.M.P. are indebted to MCyT and MEC for a research grant and a Juan de la Cierva postdoctoral contract, respectively. We thank Dr. M. A. Herranz for helpful discussions and Dr. C. Raposo (Universidad de Salamanca) for generously providing the software for binding constant analysis.
Concave Tetrathiafulvalene-Type Donors as Supramolecular Partners for Fullerenes†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1879–1883, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Pérez, Emilio M., Sierra, M., Sánchez, L., Torres, M. Rosario., Viruela, R., Viruela, Pedro M., Ortí, E. and Martín, N. (2007), Concave Tetrathiafulvalene-Type Donors as Supramolecular Partners for Fullerenes. Angew. Chem., 119: 1879–1883. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604327
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC) of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-02609/BQU, BQU2003-05111, CTQ2004-03760/BQU
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: P-PPQ-000225-0505
- European FEDER. Grant Number: BQU2003-05111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!