This work was supported under the Natural Science Foundation of China (20433060) and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China (NCET-04-0688).
First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2920–2922, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Suo, Y., Zhuang, L. and Lu, J. (2007), First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction. Angew. Chem., 119: 2920–2922. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604332
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20433060
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China. Grant Number: NCET-04-0688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!