This work was supported under the Natural Science Foundation of China (20433060) and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China (NCET-04-0688).
First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2920–2922, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Suo, Y., Zhuang, L. and Lu, J. (2007), First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction. Angew. Chem., 119: 2920–2922. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604332
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20433060
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China. Grant Number: NCET-04-0688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!