This work was supported under the Natural Science Foundation of China (20433060) and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China (NCET-04-0688).
First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2920–2922, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Suo, Y., Zhuang, L. and Lu, J. (2007), First-Principles Considerations in the Design of Pd-Alloy Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction. Angew. Chem., 119: 2920–2922. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604332
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20433060
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in Universities of China. Grant Number: NCET-04-0688
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2007/z604332_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.