M.B.J.R. thanks the Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen) for a fellowship. This work was performed within the framework of the IAP-V-03 programme “Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis” of the Belgian Federal government and of GOA-2/01. We also gratefully acknowledge support from the K.U. Leuven in the frame of the Centre of Excellence CECAT. We are grateful to G. Vanbutsele for a ZSM-5 sample.
Space- and Time-Resolved Visualization of Acid Catalysis in ZSM-5 Crystals by Fluorescence Microscopy†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1736–1739, February 26, 2007
How to Cite
Roeffaers, Maarten B. J., Sels, Bert F., Uji-i, H., Blanpain, B., L'hoëst, P., Jacobs, Pierre A., De Schryver, Frans C., Hofkens, J. and De Vos, Dirk E. (2007), Space- and Time-Resolved Visualization of Acid Catalysis in ZSM-5 Crystals by Fluorescence Microscopy. Angew. Chem., 119: 1736–1739. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604336
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2006
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-Vlaanderen)
- Belgian Federal government. Grant Number: GOA-2/01
- K.U. Leuven
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!