This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation, the Minerva Foundation, and the Kimmel Center for Molecular Design.
The Unexpected Role of CO in CH Oxidative Addition by a Cationic Rhodium(I) Complex†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1933–1936, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Montag, M., Schwartsburd, L., Cohen, R., Leitus, G., Ben-David, Y., Martin, Jan M. L. and Milstein, D. (2007), The Unexpected Role of CO in CH Oxidative Addition by a Cationic Rhodium(I) Complex. Angew. Chem., 119: 1933–1936. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604357
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2006
- Israel Science Foundation
- Minerva Foundation
- Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!