These authors contributed equally to this work.
Development of a Cy3-Labeled Glucose Bioprobe and Its Application in Bioimaging and Screening for Anticancer Agents†
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2064–2068, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Park, J., Lee, H., Cho, M.-H. and Park, S. (2007), Development of a Cy3-Labeled Glucose Bioprobe and Its Application in Bioimaging and Screening for Anticancer Agents. Angew. Chem., 119: 2064–2068. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604364
This work is supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF), the Molecular and Cellular BioDiscovery Research Program from the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), and MarineBio21, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Korea (MOMAF). M.-H.C. is supported by NSI-NCRC through KOSEF. H.Y.L. is grateful for the award of a Seoul Science Fellowship award. J.P. and H.Y.L. are grateful for the award of a BK21 fellowship award.
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
- MarineBio21, Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, Korea (MOMAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!