We thank Dr. Yuichi Shimazaki, Dr. Fumito Tani, and Dr. Jun Nakazawa at the Institute for Fundamental Research of Organic Chemistry, Kyushu University, for help with NMR spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction analyses. T.M. thanks the JSPS for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. The present work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for the 21st Century COE Program, “Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan.
Benzene Ring Trimer Interactions Modulate Supramolecular Structures†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3746–3749, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Morimoto, T., Uno, H. and Furuta, H. (2007), Benzene Ring Trimer Interactions Modulate Supramolecular Structures. Angew. Chem., 119: 3746–3749. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604371
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2006
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!