We thank Professors A. Sharma (Chem Engg, IITK) and S. Ganesh (BSBE, IITK) for access to microscopic facilities, and ACMS, IIT-Kanpur, for SEM measurements. Dr. E. Klein is acknowledged for helping with E-SEM analyses. S.G. thanks IIT-Kanpur for a predoctoral research fellowship, and M.R. gratefully acknowledges the support of the Clore Foundation Scholars Programme and the Dan David Scholarship Award. This work was supported by an Indo-Israel International S&T Project sponsored by the DST, India, and MOST, Israel (S.V. and E.G.). This work was also partially supported through a Swarnajayanti Fellowship (DST, India; to S.V.).
Bioinspired Design of Nanocages by Self-Assembling Triskelion Peptide Elements†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2048–2050, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., Reches, M., Gazit, E. and Verma, S. (2007), Bioinspired Design of Nanocages by Self-Assembling Triskelion Peptide Elements. Angew. Chem., 119: 2048–2050. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604383
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2006
- DST, India
- MOST, Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!