The authors gratefully acknowledge P. Fleming for technical assistance, and H. N. Lee for helpful discussions. We also thank Dr. Z. Zhou for writing the program for the write-read-erase cycle measurements. This research was conducted at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, which is sponsored at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory by the Division of Scientific User Facilities, US Department of Energy. HRTEM and SEAD analyses (J.T. and S.J.P., respectively) were funded by the Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy under contract DE-AC05-00OR22725 with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, managed and operated by UT-Battelle, LLC.
Single-Crystal Organic Nanowires of Copper–Tetracyanoquinodimethane: Synthesis, Patterning, Characterization, and Device Applications†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2704–2708, April 2, 2007
How to Cite
Xiao, K., Tao, J., Pan, Z., Puretzky, Alex A., Ivanov, Ilia N., Pennycook, Stephen J. and Geohegan, David B. (2007), Single-Crystal Organic Nanowires of Copper–Tetracyanoquinodimethane: Synthesis, Patterning, Characterization, and Device Applications. Angew. Chem., 119: 2704–2708. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604397
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2006
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- US Department of Energy
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!