K.F. acknowledges the financial support of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Research Fellowship for Young Scientists). This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan (17205020 and 17073005), and the 21st Century COE program of “Future Nano-Materials” in Tokyo University of Agriculture & Technology. LCST: lower critical solution temperature.
LCST-Type Phase Changes of a Mixture of Water and Ionic Liquids Derived from Amino Acids†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1884–1887, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Fukumoto, K. and Ohno, H. (2007), LCST-Type Phase Changes of a Mixture of Water and Ionic Liquids Derived from Amino Acids. Angew. Chem., 119: 1884–1887. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604402
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17205020, 17073005
- Tokyo University of Agriculture & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!