Provision of time on the Small Molecule Crystallography Service at the CCLRC Daresbury Laboratory through support by the European Community Research Infrastructure Action under the FP6 “Structuring the European Research Area” Programme (through the Integrated Infrastructure Initiative “Integrating Activity on Synchrotron and Free Electron Laser Science”) is acknowledged.
Crystal Structure of a Spin-Labeled, Channel-Forming Alamethicin Analogue†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2093–2096, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Crisma, M., Peggion, C., Baldini, C., MacLean, Elizabeth J., Vedovato, N., Rispoli, G. and Toniolo, C. (2007), Crystal Structure of a Spin-Labeled, Channel-Forming Alamethicin Analogue. Angew. Chem., 119: 2093–2096. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604417
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2006
- European Community
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!