We thank G. V. Shivashankar for critical comments, F. M. Hameed for technical assistance, S. S. Indi for TEM images, and the interunit Collaborative project, JNCASR. This work was funded by the Nanoscience and Technology Initiative of the DST, Govt. of India.
The I-Tetraplex Building Block: Rational Design and Controlled Fabrication of Robust 1D DNA Scaffolds through Non-Watson–Crick Interactions†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2700–2703, April 2, 2007
How to Cite
Ghodke, Harshad B., Krishnan, R., Vignesh, K., Kumar, G. V. Pavan., Narayana, C. and Krishnan, Y. (2007), The I-Tetraplex Building Block: Rational Design and Controlled Fabrication of Robust 1D DNA Scaffolds through Non-Watson–Crick Interactions. Angew. Chem., 119: 2700–2703. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604461
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- Nanoscience and Technology Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!