We thank Dr. Bo Liu (UT Southwestern) for providing plasmids and reagents. We also thank Prof. Peter Dervan and Benjamin Edelson (California Institute of Technology) for their gracious assistance and advice regarding the synthesis of hairpin polyamides. This work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (P01-DK58398) and the Welch Foundation (I-1299).
A Cell-Permeable Synthetic Transcription Factor Mimic†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2923–2926, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Xiao, X., Yu, P., Lim, H.-S., Sikder, D. and Kodadek, T. (2007), A Cell-Permeable Synthetic Transcription Factor Mimic. Angew. Chem., 119: 2923–2926. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604485
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01-DK58398
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: I-1299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!