This work was funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Office of Naval Research and the National Science Foundation. We thank Prof. Dr. G. A. Olah for his steady support, and Prof. Dr. R. Bau and Drs. T. Schroer, S. Schneider, W. Wilson, and R. Wagner for their help and stimulating discussions.
Monocapped Trigonal-Prismatic Transition-Metal Heptaazides: Syntheses, Properties, and Structures of [Nb(N3)7]2− and [Ta(N3)7]2−†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2927–2932, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Haiges, R., Boatz, Jerry A., Yousufuddin, M. and Christe, Karl O. (2007), Monocapped Trigonal-Prismatic Transition-Metal Heptaazides: Syntheses, Properties, and Structures of [Nb(N3)7]2− and [Ta(N3)7]2−. Angew. Chem., 119: 2927–2932. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604520
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Office of Naval Research
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!