This research was supported in part by the Marie Curie Research Training Network of the European Community (HPRN-CT-2002-000184 [SULFRAD]).
The Sulfhydryl Radical (HS./S.−): A Contender for the Isomerization of Double Bonds in Membrane Lipids†
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1946–1948, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Lykakis, Ioannis N., Ferreri, C. and Chatgilialoglu, C. (2007), The Sulfhydryl Radical (HS./S.−): A Contender for the Isomerization of Double Bonds in Membrane Lipids. Angew. Chem., 119: 1946–1948. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604525
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2006
- Marie Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-000184 [SULFRAD]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!