This work was supported by the DOE Ames Lab seed funding, the 3M Nontenured Faculty Award, and the NSF-NIRT-0506832. J.X. thanks the Institute for Physical Research and Technology of Iowa State University for a Catron graduate research fellowship.
Evaporation-Induced Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles from a Sphere-on-Flat Geometry†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1892–1895, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Xu, J., Xia, J. and Lin, Z. (2007), Evaporation-Induced Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles from a Sphere-on-Flat Geometry. Angew. Chem., 119: 1892–1895. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604540
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- DOE Ames Lab seed funding
- 3M Nontenured Faculty Award
- NSF-NIRT. Grant Number: 0506832
- Institute for Physical Research and Technology of Iowa State University for a Catron graduate research fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!