This work was supported by the DOE Ames Lab seed funding, the 3M Nontenured Faculty Award, and the NSF-NIRT-0506832. J.X. thanks the Institute for Physical Research and Technology of Iowa State University for a Catron graduate research fellowship.
Evaporation-Induced Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles from a Sphere-on-Flat Geometry†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1892–1895, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Xu, J., Xia, J. and Lin, Z. (2007), Evaporation-Induced Self-Assembly of Nanoparticles from a Sphere-on-Flat Geometry. Angew. Chem., 119: 1892–1895. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604540
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- DOE Ames Lab seed funding
- 3M Nontenured Faculty Award
- NSF-NIRT. Grant Number: 0506832
- Institute for Physical Research and Technology of Iowa State University for a Catron graduate research fellowship
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2001/2007/z604540_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.