We thank the NERC for the ICP-MS analysis performed in the School of Earth Science and Geography at the University of Kingston, London, by Dr. Kathryn Linge, Dr. Kym Jarvis, and Benoit Disch.
Rapid Multiphase Carbonylation Reactions by Using a Microtube Reactor: Applications in Positron Emission Tomography 11C-Radiolabeling†
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2933–2936, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Miller, Philip W., Long, Nicholas J., de Mello, Andrew J., Vilar, R., Audrain, H., Bender, D., Passchier, J. and Gee, A. (2007), Rapid Multiphase Carbonylation Reactions by Using a Microtube Reactor: Applications in Positron Emission Tomography 11C-Radiolabeling. Angew. Chem., 119: 2933–2936. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604541
- Issue online: 4 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!