Dr. P. B. Tarsa, R. R. Brau, and M. Barch contributed equally to this work.
Detecting Force-Induced Molecular Transitions with Fluorescence Resonant Energy Transfer†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2045–2047, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Tarsa, Peter B., Brau, Ricardo R., Barch, M., Ferrer, Jorge M., Freyzon, Y., Matsudaira, P. and Lang, Matthew J. (2007), Detecting Force-Induced Molecular Transitions with Fluorescence Resonant Energy Transfer. Angew. Chem., 119: 2045–2047. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604546
Support was provided by a National Institutes of Health National Research Service Award (P.B.T.), the MIT/NIGMS Biotechnology Training Program (R.R.B.), the Singapore–MIT Alliance (M.B., Y.F., P.M.), the National Institutes of Health (J.M.F.), the National Science Foundation (P.M.), and the W.M. Keck Foundation (M.J.L.).
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2006
- National Institutes of Health National Research Service Award
- MIT/NIGMS Biotechnology Training Program
- Singapore–MIT Alliance
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- W.M. Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!