We acknowledge the assistance of Wayne Ouellette with gas adsorption measurements and Dr. David Kiemle with solid-state NMR spectroscopy. T.A. thanks Prof. Jon Zubieta and Prof. James C. Dabrowiak for valuable discussions. We thank the US National Science Foundation (grant no. CHE-0645348) and Syracuse University for financial support.
Efficient Bifunctional Nanocatalysts by Simple Postgrafting of Spatially Isolated Catalytic Groups on Mesoporous Materials†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2937–2940, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Sharma, Krishna K. and Asefa, T. (2007), Efficient Bifunctional Nanocatalysts by Simple Postgrafting of Spatially Isolated Catalytic Groups on Mesoporous Materials. Angew. Chem., 119: 2937–2940. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604570
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0645348
- Syracuse University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!