This work was supported by the CNRS, the laser center POLA at the Université Paris-Sud 11, and the Italian MIUR. We thank Jean-Michel Ortega and the CLIO team. Financial support by the European Commission (EPITOPES project, EC #15637) is also gratefully acknowledged.
Meisenheimer Complexes Positively Characterized as Stable Intermediates in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2041–2044, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Chiavarino, B., Crestoni, M., Fornarini, S., Lanucara, F., Lemaire, J. and Maître, P. (2007), Meisenheimer Complexes Positively Characterized as Stable Intermediates in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem., 119: 2041–2044. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604630
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- Université Paris-Sud 11
- Italian MIUR
- European Commission. Grant Number: EC #15637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!