This work was supported by grants from the BBSRC (UK) (P.A.S., P.O.N., P.G.B., V.B., M.J., S.A.W.; BB/C006321/1, BBS/B/05508, BBS/Q/Q/2004/06032, and BBS/S/P/2003/10353), Romark, Florida (R.A.), and in part by the EU (Antimal. FP6 Malaria Drugs Initiative).
Evidence for a Common Non-Heme Chelatable-Iron-Dependent Activation Mechanism for Semisynthetic and Synthetic Endoperoxide Antimalarial Drugs†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 33, pages 6394–6399, August 20, 2007
How to Cite
Stocks, Paul A., Bray, Patrick G., Barton, Victoria E., Al-Helal, M., Jones, M., Araujo, Nuna C., Gibbons, P., Ward, Stephen A., Hughes, Ruth H., Biagini, Giancarlo A., Davies, J., Amewu, R., Mercer, Amy E., Ellis, G. and O'Neill, Paul M. (2007), Evidence for a Common Non-Heme Chelatable-Iron-Dependent Activation Mechanism for Semisynthetic and Synthetic Endoperoxide Antimalarial Drugs. Angew. Chem., 119: 6394–6399. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604697
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2006
- BBSRC (UK). Grant Numbers: BB/C006321/1, BBS/B/05508, BBS/Q/Q/2004/06032, BBS/S/P/2003/10353
- Romark, Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!