We gratefully acknowledge the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0316823) for financial support.
A Terminal Nitride-to-Phosphide Conversion Sequence Followed by Tungsten Phosphide Functionalization Using a Diphenylphosphenium Synthon†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 991–994, January 29, 2007
How to Cite
Fox, Alexander R., Clough, Christopher R., Piro, Nicholas A. and Cummins, Christopher C. (2007), A Terminal Nitride-to-Phosphide Conversion Sequence Followed by Tungsten Phosphide Functionalization Using a Diphenylphosphenium Synthon. Angew. Chem., 119: 991–994. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604736
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0316823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!