We gratefully acknowledge support from the NSF Center on Polymeric Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies (CPIMA: NSF-DMR-0213618) and an NSF-GOALI grant (NSF-CHE-0313993). D.A.C. thanks the NIH for a postdoctoral fellowship (GM070181). We thank Purac for a generous donation of lactide. We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Robert H. Grubbs, Dr. Diego Benitez, and Irina Gorodetskaya for valuable discussions and to Dr. Mona Shahgholi for MALDI-TOF MS measurements.
Zwitterionic Polymerization of Lactide to Cyclic Poly(Lactide) by Using N-Heterocyclic Carbene Organocatalysts†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2681–2684, April 2, 2007
How to Cite
Culkin, Darcy A., Jeong, W., Csihony, S., Gomez, Enrique D., Balsara, Nitash P., Hedrick, James L. and Waymouth, Robert M. (2007), Zwitterionic Polymerization of Lactide to Cyclic Poly(Lactide) by Using N-Heterocyclic Carbene Organocatalysts. Angew. Chem., 119: 2681–2684. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604740
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- NSF Center on Polymeric Interfaces and Macromolecular Assemblies. Grant Number: NSF-DMR-0213618
- NSF-GOALI. Grant Number: NSF-CHE-0313993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!