This work was supported by a CREST (Core Research for Evolution Science and Technology) project from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST).
Porphine Dimeric Assemblies in Organic-Pillared Coordination Cages†
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1835–1838, March 5, 2007
How to Cite
Ono, K., Yoshizawa, M., Kato, T., Watanabe, K. and Fujita, M. (2007), Porphine Dimeric Assemblies in Organic-Pillared Coordination Cages. Angew. Chem., 119: 1835–1838. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604790
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2006
- CREST (Core Research for Evolution Science and Technology)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!