These authors contributed equally to this work.
Disaccharides as Sialic Acid Aldolase Substrates: Synthesis of Disaccharides Containing a Sialic Acid at the Reducing End†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 2299–2303, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Huang, S., Yu, H. and Chen, X. (2007), Disaccharides as Sialic Acid Aldolase Substrates: Synthesis of Disaccharides Containing a Sialic Acid at the Reducing End. Angew. Chem., 119: 2299–2303. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604799
This work was supported by a National Sciences Foundation CAREER Award (grant no.: CHE-0548235) and start-up funds from the Regents of the University of California.
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- National Sciences Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0548235
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!