L.C.G. acknowledges P. Ash and D. Thompsett from the Johnson Matthey Technology Centre, Reading (UK), for valuable discussions, provision of samples, and financial support. The authors are grateful to the EPSRC and the Royal Society for financial support.
Aberration-Corrected Imaging of Active Sites on Industrial Catalyst Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3757–3759, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Gontard, L., Chang, L.-Y., Hetherington, Crispin J. D., Kirkland, Angus I., Ozkaya, D. and Dunin-Borkowski, Rafal E. (2007), Aberration-Corrected Imaging of Active Sites on Industrial Catalyst Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 119: 3757–3759. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604811
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2006
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!