We thank the EPSRC for funding and for access to the National Mass Spectrometry facility. C.J. would like to acknowledge funding from the ARC.
Cationic Terminal Aminoborylene Complexes: Controlled Stepwise Insertion into MB and BN Double Bonds†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2089–2092, March 12, 2007
How to Cite
Pierce, Glesni A., Aldridge, S., Jones, C., Gans-Eichler, T., Stasch, A., Coombs, Natalie D. and Willock, David J. (2007), Cationic Terminal Aminoborylene Complexes: Controlled Stepwise Insertion into MB and BN Double Bonds. Angew. Chem., 119: 2089–2092. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604838
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!