Y.Z. acknowledges financial support from the National Natural Science of China (20571082), the Shanghai Pujiang Program (05J14102), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences under the Hundred Talents Program.
Installing Dynamic Molecular Photomechanics in Mesopores: A Multifunctional Controlled-Release Nanosystem†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 2291–2294, March 19, 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, Y. and Fujiwara, M. (2007), Installing Dynamic Molecular Photomechanics in Mesopores: A Multifunctional Controlled-Release Nanosystem. Angew. Chem., 119: 2291–2294. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604850
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 20571082
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 05J14102
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!