We thank Prof. H. Michel for continuous support, Dr. H. Bögge for helpful discussions and the staff of the X6SA and X10SA beamlines (in particular Dr. E. Pohl and Dr. C. Schulze-Briese) at the Swiss-Light-Source, Villigen for assistance during data collection. A.M. gratefully acknowledges the very generous support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie.
Towards Biological Supramolecular Chemistry: A Variety of Pocket-Templated, Individual Metal Oxide Cluster Nucleations in the Cavity of a Mo/W-Storage Protein†
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 14, pages 2460–2465, March 26, 2007
How to Cite
Schemberg, J., Schneider, K., Demmer, U., Warkentin, E., Müller, A. and Ermler, U. (2007), Towards Biological Supramolecular Chemistry: A Variety of Pocket-Templated, Individual Metal Oxide Cluster Nucleations in the Cavity of a Mo/W-Storage Protein. Angew. Chem., 119: 2460–2465. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604858
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Vol. 119, Issue 17, 3028, Article first published online: 12 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!