This work was supported by 973 Program (No. 2006CB932900/2006CB932904), the NNSF of China (Nos. 20473093/20271050), the NSF of Fujian Province (No. E0510030), and Key Project from CAS; dien=diethylenetriamine.
In2Ge6O15(OH)2(H2dien): An Open-Framework Indate Germanate with One-Dimensional 12-Ring Channels†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2885–2888, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, G.-Z., Zheng, S.-T. and Yang, G.-Y. (2007), In2Ge6O15(OH)2(H2dien): An Open-Framework Indate Germanate with One-Dimensional 12-Ring Channels. Angew. Chem., 119: 2885–2888. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604921
- Issue online: 4 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB932900/2006CB932904
- NNSF of China. Grant Number: 20473093/20271050
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Number: E0510030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!