Financial support from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Ing. E. J. Vorenkamp for performing the GPC analysis.
Molecular Transmission: Controlling the Twist Sense of a Helical Polymer with a Single Light-Driven Molecular Motor†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3767–3770, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Pijper, D. and Feringa, Ben L. (2007), Molecular Transmission: Controlling the Twist Sense of a Helical Polymer with a Single Light-Driven Molecular Motor. Angew. Chem., 119: 3767–3770. doi: 10.1002/ange.200604941
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2006
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!