We thank A/F Protein Canada Inc. (Dr. G. Fletcher and Dr. S. Goddard) for the wfAFP and Dr. E. D. Sloan (Colorado School of Mines) for the PVP. We also thank them for encouragement. The NSERC/NRC/Industry partnership program is acknowledged for a grant to V.K.W. and J.A.R. Partial support for H.Z. was provided by a Queen's University graduate scholarship and PetroCanada research award.
Approaches to the Design of Better Low-Dosage Gas Hydrate Inhibitors†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5498–5500, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Zeng, H., Walker, Virginia K. and Ripmeester, John A. (2007), Approaches to the Design of Better Low-Dosage Gas Hydrate Inhibitors. Angew. Chem., 119: 5498–5500. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605027
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2006
- NSERC/NRC/Industry partnership program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!