This work was supported by the Israel Science Foundation and represents part of a COST D-27 program on prebiotic chemistry. G.B thanks Le Conseil Regional Ile-de-France and UPMC for support. We thank Dr. Alla Shainskaya and her team from the laboratory of Mass Spectrometry at the Weizmann Institute for assistance.
Racemic β Sheets in Biochirogenesis†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3784–3787, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Rubinstein, I., Eliash, R., Bolbach, G., Weissbuch, I. and Lahav, M. (2007), Racemic β Sheets in Biochirogenesis. Angew. Chem., 119: 3784–3787. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605040
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2006
- Israel Science Foundation
- Le Conseil Regional Ile-de-France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!