The authors express special thanks to the Joint Studies Program of the Institute for Molecular Science, Japan, for supporting the 920-MHz NMR analysis.
Ultrasound-Induced Gelation of Organic Fluids with Metalated Peptides†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2913–2915, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Isozaki, K., Takaya, H. and Naota, T. (2007), Ultrasound-Induced Gelation of Organic Fluids with Metalated Peptides. Angew. Chem., 119: 2913–2915. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605067
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!