We are grateful to the NIH (R01 GM 68825) and Rhodia for financial support of this work.
Intramolecular “Hydroiminiumation” of Alkenes: Application to the Synthesis of Conjugate Acids of Cyclic Alkyl Amino Carbenes (CAACs)†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2957–2960, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Jazzar, R., Dewhurst, Rian D., Bourg, J.-B., Donnadieu, B., Canac, Y. and Bertrand, G. (2007), Intramolecular “Hydroiminiumation” of Alkenes: Application to the Synthesis of Conjugate Acids of Cyclic Alkyl Amino Carbenes (CAACs). Angew. Chem., 119: 2957–2960. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605083
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM 68825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!