We thank Leonard S. Smith III for providing the ubiquitin plasmid and Baldissera Giovani for assistance with cloning. We would also like to thank Prof. C. David Allis and Jason Tanny for many stimulating discussions. This work was supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health. R.K.M. was supported by an MSTP grant (GM 07739).
Auxiliary-Mediated Site-Specific Peptide Ubiquitylation†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2872–2876, April 13, 2007
How to Cite
Chatterjee, C., McGinty, Robert K., Pellois, J.-P. and Muir, Tom W. (2007), Auxiliary-Mediated Site-Specific Peptide Ubiquitylation. Angew. Chem., 119: 2872–2876. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605155
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2006
- U.S. National Institutes of Health
- MSTP. Grant Number: GM 07739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!