The generous financial support of this work by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) is gratefully acknowledged. We are very grateful for the award of beam time at the CLIO FEL facility and for the valuable assistance of the CLIO team, P. Maitre, J. Lemaire, D. Scuderi, J. M. Bakker, T. Besson, and J. M. Ortega. The financial support of the European Commission through the NEST/ADENTURE program (EPITOPES) (project number 15637) is also gratefully acknowledged.
Stabilization of the Zwitterionic Structure of Proline by an Alkylammonium Ion in the Gas Phase†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3742–3745, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Wu, R. and McMahon, Terry B. (2007), Stabilization of the Zwitterionic Structure of Proline by an Alkylammonium Ion in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem., 119: 3742–3745. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605174
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- European Commission through the NEST/ADENTURE program (EPITOPES). Grant Number: 15637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!