We are grateful to the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (grant CTQ 2004-08077-C02-01, predoctoral fellowships to P.G.-G. and D. de S.) and the Principado de Asturias (project IB05-136, predoctoral fellowship to R.B.R.) for financial support. We also thank Dr. A. L. Suárez-Sobrino for his assistance with the X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Chromium(0) Alkynylcarbene Complexes as Cβ-Electrophilic Carbene Equivalents: Regioselective Access to Dienynes and Dienediynes†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2664–2666, April 2, 2007
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., García-García, P., de Sáa, D., Fernández-Rodríguez, Manuel A., Bernardo de la Rúa, R., Ballesteros, A., Aguilar, E. and Tomás, M. (2007), Chromium(0) Alkynylcarbene Complexes as Cβ-Electrophilic Carbene Equivalents: Regioselective Access to Dienynes and Dienediynes. Angew. Chem., 119: 2664–2666. doi: 10.1002/ange.200605197
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: CTQ 2004-08077-C02-01
- Principado de Asturias. Grant Number: IB05-136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!