We thank Prof. Dr. Isamu Matsunaga for his kind gift of the expression system of P450BSβ. This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas Chemistry of Coordination Space Grant 16074208 (to Y.W. and Y.S.) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). O.S. is supported by JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists.
Hydrogen Peroxide Dependent Monooxygenations by Tricking the Substrate Recognition of Cytochrome P450BSβ†
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3730–3733, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Shoji, O., Fujishiro, T., Nakajima, H., Kim, M., Nagano, S., Shiro, Y. and Watanabe, Y. (2007), Hydrogen Peroxide Dependent Monooxygenations by Tricking the Substrate Recognition of Cytochrome P450BSβ. Angew. Chem., 119: 3730–3733. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700068
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2007
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas Chemistry of Coordination Space. Grant Number: 16074208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!