This work was supported by the Director, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division of the US Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. We are grateful for the electron microscopy data provided by Dr. M. Avalos, L. Rendon, and F. Ruiz from the Centro de Ciencias de la Materia Condensada, UNAM, Mexico. We also acknowledge with thanks valuable technical discussions with S. I. Zones from the Chevron Research and Technology Company.
RuO2 Clusters within LTA Zeolite Cages: Consequences of Encapsulation on Catalytic Reactivity and Selectivity†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3771–3774, May 11, 2007
How to Cite
Zhan, B.-Z. and Iglesia, E. (2007), RuO2 Clusters within LTA Zeolite Cages: Consequences of Encapsulation on Catalytic Reactivity and Selectivity. Angew. Chem., 119: 3771–3774. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700128
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2007
- Director, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division of the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!