We would like to deeply acknowledge the critical reading of our manuscript and insightful discussion by Prof. Kit. S. Lam. This work was supported by the ERC program of MOST/KOSEF (R11-2000-075-03001-0) and the Korea Ministry of Science & Technology, which carries out development of protein chip technology Projects (M10415010006-04N1501-00610).
High-Throughput Identification of Substrate Specificity for Protein Kinase by Using an Improved One-Bead-One-Compound Library Approach†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 28, pages 5504–5507, July 9, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-G., Shin, D.-S., Kim, E.-M., Park, H.-Y., Lee, C.-S., Kim, J.-H., Lee, B.-S., Lee, Y.-S. and Kim, B.-G. (2007), High-Throughput Identification of Substrate Specificity for Protein Kinase by Using an Improved One-Bead-One-Compound Library Approach. Angew. Chem., 119: 5504–5507. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700195
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2007
- ERC program of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2000-075-03001-0
- Korea Ministry of Science & Technology. Grant Number: M10415010006-04N1501-00610
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!