The National Science Foundation of China (NSFC) (Project Nos. 20574014 and 20528405) is acknowledged for supporting this research.
One-Pot Synthesis of Amphiphilic Polymeric Janus Particles and Their Self-Assembly into Supermicelles with a Narrow Size Distribution†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 33, pages 6437–6440, August 20, 2007
How to Cite
Nie, L., Liu, S., Shen, W., Chen, D. and Jiang, M. (2007), One-Pot Synthesis of Amphiphilic Polymeric Janus Particles and Their Self-Assembly into Supermicelles with a Narrow Size Distribution. Angew. Chem., 119: 6437–6440. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700209
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2007
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20574014, 20528405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!