We thank Prof. Y. Chujo of Kyoto University for allowing us to use his GPC apparatus. This work was supported by PRESTO, JST, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research in the Priority Area “Chemistry of Coordination Space” (no. 434), and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (no. 17750125) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan.
Topotactic Linear Radical Polymerization of Divinylbenzenes in Porous Coordination Polymers†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 26, pages 5075–5078, June 25, 2007
How to Cite
Uemura, T., Hiramatsu, D., Kubota, Y., Takata, M. and Kitagawa, S. (2007), Topotactic Linear Radical Polymerization of Divinylbenzenes in Porous Coordination Polymers. Angew. Chem., 119: 5075–5078. doi: 10.1002/ange.200700242
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2007
- JST. Grant Numbers: 434, 17750125
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!